Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Watch The We and the I Movie with Full HD Format

Workshopped with a group of teens from The Bronx over the course of 3 years, Michel Gondry's The We and The I gives an inside look into the dynamics, drama and hilarity that emerge on a real-time bus ride through The Bronx on the last day of school. -- (C) Paladin Films Unrated
Release Date The We and the I Mar 8, 2013 Limited
If You Like this movie you can streaming The We and the I movie without downloading HERE
Watch

Actors For The We and the I

Michael Brodie,Teresa Lynn Eyet,Laidychen Carrasco,Raymond Delgado,Jonathan Ortiz,Jonathan Worrell,Alex Barrios,Meghan "Niomi" Murphy,Joe Mele,Meghan Murphy,Brandon Diaz,Teresa Reynolds Rivera

Genres The We and the I : Drama,Science Fiction & Fantasy,Comedy

Visitor Ranting & Critics For The We and the I

User Ranting The We and the I : 3.3
User Percentage For The We and the I : %
User Count Like for The We and the I : 777
All Critics Ranting For The We and the I : 6.6
All Critics Count For The We and the I : 30
All Critics Percentage For The We and the I : 63 %

If You Like this movie you can streaming The We and the I movie without downloading HERE

Movie Overview For The We and the I

The We and the I is the heartfelt and comical story of the final bus ride home for a group of young high school students and graduates.

TagLine The We and the I

Trailer For The We and the I

The

Review For The We and the I

Gondry has talent, and I think he enjoyed being with these youngsters, but the film suffers in trying to impose something vaguely like a story on a framework that boils down to teen high jinks during a bus ride.
Walter V. Addiego-San Francisco Chronicle

"The We and the I" is a collection of very thin stories, many of which feel incomplete.
John Hartl-Seattle Times

Organic interactions are interrupted by Gondry's words, or abandoned in favor of fantasy sequences. The film's verisimilitude too often takes a backseat to conventional storytelling and Gondry's whimsical aesthetic.
Elizabeth Horkley-Philadelphia Inquirer

A vivid snapshot of an interracial group of teenagers as they take a bus ride home on the last day of school.
Michał Oleszczyk-Chicago Sun-Times

Fake documentaries annoy me - why not put in the effort and deliver the real thing? - and this one is not only aimless and stiff, it also rings false.
Kyle Smith-New York Post

"The We and the I" neither scolds nor sentimentalizes its young characters. Instead the film invites viewers, of whatever age, to immerse themselves in the chaos, glee and heartache of a long ride home on the last day of school.
A.O. Scott-New York Times

The We and the I is less a film than a social-studies experiment, an after-school project by a bunch of high-school kids exploring that eternal teen tension between the individual and the group.
Sean Axmaker-Seattle Weekly

Imagine a student video project with professional production values.
Kelly Vance-East Bay Express

By the end of the line, we've been granted a privileged peek at today's youth that's intimidating and nostalgia-inducing in equal measure.
Marc Mohan-Oregonian

Realistic look at teen culture has drinking, sex, language.
S. Jhoanna Robledo-Common Sense Media

Exuberantly finds the universality of adolescence. . . [in] a running theme of. . .peers vs. individual--how 1 plus 1 equals 3, when in groups, they become like someone else.
Nora Lee Mandel-Film-Forward.com

Michel Gondry gets back to his low-budget roots and rediscovers his formidable formal playfulness in the process.
Ethan Alter-Television Without Pity

Ambition only carries the viewing experience so far, as most of the effort is strangled by a persistent unpleasantness and Gondry's tone-deaf way with establishing sympathy for this public transit motley crew.
Brian Orndorf-Blu-ray.com

A return to successful form for (director Michel) Gondry after 2011's wretched "The Green Hornet"...captures the modern teen spirit, lingo and reliance on technology exceptionally well.
Fr. Chris Carpenter-Movie Dearest

A shockingly horrendous film that strips away every bit of Michel Gondry's gifted imagination.
Chase Whale-Twitch

Evoking a New York City commuter's nightmare, this movie aims for poignancy but achieves mostly exasperation.
Robert Levin-amNewYork

There's a lot to love about the film, but it can get buried under the attempts to tell everyone's story at once.
Tasha Robinson-AV Club

Given the choice between handcrafted whimsy and heavy-handedness, we'll take the former, thanks.
David Fear-Time Out New York

Often raucously funny and occasionally touching, with real insight into the behavior patterns of adolescents.
Mike McGranaghan-Aisle Seat

Movie Images The We and the I

alt=Watch alt=Watch
alt=Watch alt=Watch
alt=Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment