Sunday, December 1, 2013

Watch I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful Movie with Full HD Format

Carolyn Parker was the last to leave her neighborhood when a mandatory evacuation order was decreed as Hurricane Katrina approached New Orleans in the summer of 2005. After the floodwaters subsided, Mrs. Parker was the first resident to return to her now flood-devastated community with what many thought was the "impossible dream" of bringing her ruined home back to life. I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, the Mad, and the Beautiful unfolds as an inspiring portrait of an extraordinary woman. Mrs. Parker takes us deep inside her personal biography as a child born in the 40's, raised in segregated New Orleans' Lower 9th Ward, who became a teen-ager joining the front lines in the Civil Rights movement of the 60's, who worked for thirty years as a cook-turned-chef in the hotel industry, and became one of the most outspoken voices in the fight for every New Orleanian's right to return home after the devastation of the floods that followed Katrina. That Carolyn faced these odds with unbridled wit, spirituality and an abiding sense of social justice borne of her life in New Orleans makes for a unique cinematic tale of personal triumph. I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, the Mad, and the Beautiful is the portrait of an "ordinary family" who banded together under extraordinary circumstances, and reclaimed their home.
Release Date I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful
If You Like this movie you can streaming I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful movie without downloading HERE
Watch

Actors For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful



Genres I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful : Documentary,Special Interest

Visitor Ranting & Critics For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful

User Ranting I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful : 3.7
User Percentage For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful : 86 %
User Count Like for I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful : 61
All Critics Ranting For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful : 6.5
All Critics Count For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful : 5
All Critics Percentage For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful : 60 %

If You Like this movie you can streaming I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful movie without downloading HERE

Movie Overview For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful

A documentary about a survivor of Hurricane Katrina.

TagLine I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful

Trailer For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful

I'm

Review For I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful

There may be a lot left to say about Hurricane Katrina, but if so, "I'm Carolyn Parker" doesn't say it.
Kyle Smith-New York Post

She is undoubtedly someone you should know.
A.O. Scott-New York Times

A cut above most nonfiction explorations of Katrina, thanks to the ever-empathetic Demme's talent for showcasing the uniquely human qualities of every person he films.
Keith Uhlich-Time Out New York

It's ... frustrating to watch Parker only talk about whatever she immediately thinks to say.
Simon Abrams-Village Voice

Movie Images I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, The Mad and the Beautiful

alt=Watch alt=Watch
alt=Watch alt=Watch
alt=Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment